Hardwood Charcoal Specifications:
Length: 3cm / 28 cm
Diameter / Thickness: 3 cm to 10 cm
Shape: Irregular Shape, light easily, long time burning
Fixed Carbon: 75
Moisture Level: 7
Heating Level: Kcal /kg 6800
Volatile Matter: 13.5
Burning Time: 980 sec/cm3
Wood Type: Big Trees (Casuarinas)
Using: Restaurant for BBQ, cooking, heating, energy, outdoor grilling.
• Made from only natural hardwood, such as maple, oak, mesquite or even hickory.
• Once the wood is reduced to charcoal, it’s left in its original rough shape. In fact, the best way to determine the quality of the hardwood charcoal is to look at it—if you can recognize the shapes of real wood, you’ve got the real thing.
• Lights more quickly.
• Burns hotter (around 1,000°F), so you should make a smaller or more spread-out fire than you would with briquettes.
• Creates less ash.
• Imparts a purer, wood-fire flavor to foods.
• Any hardwood charcoal not completely burned during grilling may be put out and re-lit on another occasion for more grilling.
CONTACT FOR FULL QUOTATION
Country & Region