We build and sell houses from calibrated logs, as you can see in the attached images.
- Living area - 140 m2
- Terrace - 22 m2
- Balcony - 7.5 m2
- Diameter of calibrated logs - 22 cm
The house is composed of:
- External and internal ground and first floor walls made of calibrated softwood logs with a diameter of 22 cm;
- Softwood beams under the floor;
- 15 cm mineral wool insulation under the floor;
- Dry softwood floor with a thickness of 35 mm with a nut-feder joint, on the ground floor;
- Paneling made of dry softwood with a thickness of 18 mm on the entire surface of the ground floor ceiling;
- Dry softwood beams between ground floor and first floor;
- Dry softwood floor with a thickness of 35 mm with a nut-feder joint, on the first floor;
- 10 cm thick mineral wool insulation between ground floor and first floor;
- Paneling made of dry softwood with a thickness of 18 mm on the surface of the floor ceiling;
- Softwood beams and rafters for the roof structure;
- Softwood flooring with a thickness of 25 mm;
- Mineral wool insulation on the roof, with a thickness of 20 cm;
- Softwood slats for mounting the cover
- Windows and doors, for which there are 3 variants:
• from dry solid wood from softwoods with double glazing package;
• made of laminated wood with a double-glazed window package;
• made of PVC with double-glazed package.
- For doors, you can use softwood, beech, oak or ash wood.
Assembling the house at the place desired by the comparator is ensured.
Installation time – 5-6 weeks
Not included in the price:
- Electrical, water and sewage installations
- Roof covering
For the team of 4-5 workers who will assemble the structure of the house, the buyer will ensure decent accommodation conditions and a hot meal a day.
We can build houses both from calibrated logs and from massive wooden beams, profiled with thicknesses between 9 and 22 cm, according to the project in the images or according to the buyer`s project.
Country & Region