Firewood of various hard essences, for the cold season: 2023 2024, necessary for heating buildings.
Estimated value: 148,738.25 RON.
The contractor must provide the requested products, according to the technical specifications below:
- Firewood should only come from hardwood trees.
- The varieties accepted as hardwood will only be: oak, beech, hornbeam, elm, acacia, maple, Turkish oak etc.;
- Lengths: between 25-30 cm, with diameters between: 0.15 m 0.50 m;
- Firewood must be packed/placed so that it can be measured (cubed) according to the legislation in force;
- The quantities of firewood will be checked at the place of supply (police station), by cutting the stack in the means of transport.
The measurements are made in the means of transport before unloading, checking if the firewood is of a hard nature, cut into pieces 2530 cm long and placed with a minimum of spaces.
- Shaped firewood must have the branches cut to the front of the wood.
- Firewood will be delivered no later than 15.11.2023.
- The tenderer will bear the delivery costs (packaging, transport and unloading) to the locations provided in annex no. 1 to the present specifications.
- The tenderer will ensure loading, unloading, transport and handling at each location mentioned in annex no. 1 to this specifications.
- The wood supplied will comply with the conditions stipulated in STAS no. 2340/1980.
Discover our network and how can support in your projects: Romcibex.com | WoodBusinessPortal.com | AffariLegno.it | HolzGeshaftPortal.de |AfaceriLemn.ro | ProducatoriMobila.ro | Romcibex.ro | WebToStartup.ro
WoodBusinessPortal.com is a registered trademark of Romcibex SRL | CUI RO 4019740